Registration & Tuition
Before taking a class at Dance Studio No. 1, please complete a Registration Form. Return the form to the Studio (in person, by mail, or email) along with an annual registration fee of $50 if registering in the first two sessions, and $40 if registering in the second half of the year.
New students are welcome to try our classes for a fee of $50 for two trial classes. We require trial students to try at least two classes, as it becomes too disruptive if students are coming and going from a course for one class only during the session. If the student decides to continue on with the class, the session tuition will then be pro-rated, depending on how many classes remain. The registration form and payment are needed in order to reserve a spot in the class.
Dance Studio No. 1 limits the number of students per class, so please consult with our helpful office staff who will provide guidance in selecting available classes.
- Tuition rates are available by contacting the Studio
- DS1 accepts cash, check or credit card for tuition and the annual registration fee payment. Please make checks payable to “Dance Studio No. 1” and be sure to indicate the student’s name on the check.
- Tuition payment is due the week prior to the first day of the session
- Sessions are 9 weeks in length (see calendar on homepage for exact dates)
- You may select from three payment plans: annual, semi-annual, or per session. Monthly payments can also be arranged.
- There is a $25 fee for returned checks
- There are NO REFUNDS or credits for missed classes. However, up to two classes per session can be made up when notifying DS1 in advance.
- Dance Studio No. 1 closes to observe Thanksgiving, Winter Break, Spring Break, Memorial Day, and Labor Day (see calendar on homepage for exact dates)