Please do not come to the studio if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- No early drop-offs are allowed. If students arrive early, they are asked to wait in the car or downstairs, until 5 minutes before class.
- Only enrolled students & staff will be allowed at the outdoor class location or on the balcony. Parents please drop off and pick up only, unless your child is in the Young Children’s Program.
- Face masks should be worn at all times by students and staff. If a face-covering becomes too much due to strenuous activity, students are encouraged to step away.
- Students will be temperature screened before joining the class. A verbal check-in concerning symptoms will also be conducted.
- Students should arrive dressed in their dance clothes. Dressing rooms will not be available. Personal belongings should be kept to a minimum. Students will keep their belongings with them.
- Overnight storage is not allowed. Anything left at the studio will be thrown out at the end of the day.
- In order to maintain social distancing, each student will be assigned a specific space for barre and for center work, if applicable.
- Student will be asked to wipe their barre sections with disinfectant before and after use.
- Bathroom breaks are limited to 1-2 students at a time. The back door will be kept ajar to minimize the door handle contact. Please encourage your child to use the restroom at home before arriving to class.
- Please bring a filled water bottle at the beginning of the day. Water bottles are allowed, no food or other drinks allowed. No nuts are allowed.
- Please no late pick-ups.
- Commonly used surfaces inside the studio are disinfected at the beginning of the class day and at the end of classes.
- Please note that the outdoor floors are not “sprung” dance floors. For extra protection, you are welcomed to bring your own dance platform.
Dance Studio No.1 reserves the right to modify the policies listed above.
Make ups for in-person classes should be conducted in a Zoom class. We will not Zoom in-person classes, except for tap and Friday balcony classes. If Dance Studio No.1 is forced to cancel in-person classes, due to events beyond our control – such as bad weather or government mandates – classes will be conducted exclusively via Zoom. No refunds or credit will be given.