Please do not come to the studio if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- No early drop-offs are allowed. If students arrive early, they are asked to wait in the car or downstairs, until 5 minutes before class.
- Only enrolled students & staff will be allowed inside the Studio. Parents can wait in their cars or on the balcony/outside the gates at JAMS.
- At our outdoor class location, parents can wait in their car or immediately outside the gate. Only students and staff will be allowed inside the gate.
- Face masks are required in all in-person classes. They should be worn at all times by students and staff. If a face covering becomes too much due to strenuous activity, students are encouraged to step away.
- Students should arrive dressed in their dance clothes. Personal belongings should be kept to a minimum. Students will keep their belongings with them.
- In order to maintain social distancing, each student will be assigned a specific space for barre and for center work, if applicable.
- Students will be asked to wipe their barre sections with disinfectant before and after use.
- Bathroom breaks are limited to 1-2 students at a time. The back door will be kept ajar to minimize the door handle contact. Please encourage your child to use the restroom at home before arriving to class.
- Please bring a filled water bottle at the beginning of the day. Water bottles are allowed, no food or other drinks are allowed. No nuts are allowed.
- Please no late pick-ups.
- Commonly used surfaces inside the studio are disinfected at the beginning of the class day and at the end of classes.
- Please note that the outdoor floors are not “sprung” dance floors. For extra protection, you are welcomed to bring your own dance platform.
- No expected drop-ins. Trials and make-ups need to be scheduled ahead of time.
Dance Studio No.1 reserves the right to modify the policies listed above.
If Dance Studio No.1 is forced to cancel in-person classes, due to events beyond our control – such as bad weather or government mandates – classes will be conducted exclusively via Zoom. No refunds or credit will be given.