Registration & Tuition
Before taking a class at Dance Studio No. 1, please complete a Registration Form online.
New students are welcome to try one class for a fee of $25. If the student decides to continue on with the class, the session tuition will then be pro-rated, depending on how many classes remain. The registration form and payment are needed in order to reserve a spot in the class.
Dance Studio No. 1 limits the number of students per class, so please consult with our helpful office staff who will provide guidance in selecting available classes.
- Tuition rates are available by contacting the Studio
- A $40 Registration Fee will hold your spot in our classes and will be due upon enrollment.
- Students are automatically enrolled and charged for the next 4-week session unless we received a 7-day notice.
- Tuition is based on four-week sessions. Tuition is paid using a recurring credit card through Studio Director, Dance Studio No.1 online registration system. When enrolling for classes, families must add and keep a credit card on file. All classes will be due a few days before the 4-week period begins and will be charged to the card on file.
- Students who join in the middle or end of the billing cycle will only be charged for the classes that remain that month. They will start the regular payment cycle at the beginning of the following month.
- A $25 late fee will be charged on the second week of the session to any past due accounts, including accounts that cannot be processed due to inaccurate information or expired credit cards.
- Tuition costs do not include registration fees, examination fees, or recital fees.
- There are NO REFUNDS or credits for missed classes. However, up to two classes per session can be made up when notifying DS1 in advance.
- Dance Studio No. 1 closes to observe Thanksgiving, Winter Break, Spring Break, Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day (see calendar on homepage for exact dates)