Studio Policies & Guidelines
Attendance, Absences and Make-Ups
- Missed classes can be made up within the session of the missed class, with a maximum of two make up classes per session.
- Make up classes, including in-person classes, are available via Zoom. Please contact the Studio to schedule a make up class.
- There are no credits or refunds for missed classes or upcoming absences
Studio Regulations & Guidelines
- The Studio reserves the right to change the schedule and/or teacher as necessary
- The Studio is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- The Studio is not responsible for students leaving the facility without proper accompaniment
- Parents/Guardians of younger students: please do not leave the premises while your child is in class
- The risk of injury exists in any physical activity. The Studio cannot be held responsible for personal injury.
- By signing the online registration form and waiver, parents/guardians have given permission to use class or performance photographs for the marketing of Dance Studio No. 1.
- Taking photos or videos during class time and recitals is very distracting for students, including those not being photographed/filmed, and thus such activities must be limited to observation days only.
- Dance Studio No. 1 reserves the right to dismiss or refuse classes to anyone who does not comply with these rules or who otherwise in our judgment disrupts the harmony and reputation of the Studio.
- Please keep all cell phone use to a minimum.
- Dancers are expected to be at class on time and appropriately dressed/warmed up
- Parents and visitors are welcome to observe classes through viewing windows only. During COVID pandemic, we must limit the number of people allowed at in-person classes. No parents are allowed at the class locations unless their child is in the Young Children’s Program.
- The Studio is a place of learning – please refrain from running around in the hallways or studios.
- Please do not enter the studio spaces unless attending a class in that space.
- In an effort to preserve the Studio floors, no food or drink (except water) is permitted inside the studio spaces
- Cell phones should be off during class.
- No chewing gum in class